.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
-->      Rock's Baby;   the backup blog     

Friday, March 16, 2007

[[ The Beginning Of The End ]]


"I will destroy her," N said, clenching her hands in anger.

And when I looked into her eye, I saw the determination and seriousness of those words. And I knew. She was not kidding nor was she all talk and no action. She was for real.

So you know what, S? May God help you, for I had hinted time and again that hell hath no fury like a powerful woman who has been played for a fool. And yet you still chose to play with fire.

Oh, but wouldn't you know it? It gets more interesting for it is true what they say. You can never hide from the truth.

After the events that had unfolded tonight, it seems that N is no longer alone in this. For you seem to have stepped on so many heads in your quest to achieve the unachievable that all your victims have now formed an ally. And they are hell-bent on shredding you to pieces.

I have said this before and I will say this again - I refuse to be involved in this war. But I will, however, sit back and watch the drama unfold with nary a helping hand to you. Not because of the wrong you had done unto me. Nor the wrong you did unto my good friend. But it is simply because every evil has to have its payback. And your payback is N.O.W.

3 Comments:

[[ Anonymous Anonymous ]]
Saturday, March 17, 2007 1:40:00 am  

Girl, that is FIERCE! Woot woot.

Suhaila


[[ Anonymous Anonymous ]]
Sunday, March 18, 2007 11:26:00 am  

evil sia!! -lol-


[[ Anonymous Anonymous ]]
Monday, March 19, 2007 2:23:00 pm  

Suhaila:
Ouh, N has always been fierce and one who never minces her words.

Aimee:
Who evil?


Post a Comment

<< Home

[[DISCLAIMER]]

My writings are not an exhaustive representation of the person I am. It is just a part of me that I share with the world. My private self is known only to those who know...


[[PREVIOUS POSTS]]

Strike Three, Young Lady
Bring Me Back Those Times
Why, Hell-Oh There
Wishlist 2007
Because You're Special
Quarter-Centurian
A Day In The Life Of Being Me
In Our Hearts, You Are Still Here
You Saw What Nobody Could See
Confidence Booster


[[LINKS]]

Blogger
Main

Copyright Irdawathy Anuar
All rights reserved