.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
-->      Rock's Baby;   the backup blog     

Friday, March 16, 2007

[[ Strike Three, Young Lady ]]


I am sick of this. The only reason I am coming through with it is because I had promised myself to make this memorable for him. And nothing less than "positively memorable" is what I will strive for.

But you know what? Another commitment broken just goes to proof the kind of person that you are; and, trust me, none of that is positive. Of course, it did not help that you were out of my good book a long time ago.

I look forward to the day it ends for real.

2 Comments:

[[ Anonymous Anonymous ]]
Sunday, March 18, 2007 11:27:00 am  

who are you talking about? very mysterieous leh, i don't like to think so much!


[[ Anonymous Anonymous ]]
Monday, March 19, 2007 1:55:00 pm  

One, you do not know the person referred to here. Two, you never do think what. Hurhurhur.


Post a Comment

<< Home

[[DISCLAIMER]]

My writings are not an exhaustive representation of the person I am. It is just a part of me that I share with the world. My private self is known only to those who know...


[[PREVIOUS POSTS]]

Bring Me Back Those Times
Why, Hell-Oh There
Wishlist 2007
Because You're Special
Quarter-Centurian
A Day In The Life Of Being Me
In Our Hearts, You Are Still Here
You Saw What Nobody Could See
Confidence Booster
My Perfect Imperfection


[[LINKS]]

Blogger
Main

Copyright Irdawathy Anuar
All rights reserved