.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
-->      Rock's Baby;   the backup blog     

Friday, September 29, 2006

[[ A Day In The Life Of Being Me ]]


"Hi, do you know what bus goes to TP (Temasek Polytechnic)?"

"Yes, 69."

"Okay, thanks. Are you Korean?"

********************

Right, it is official. I look Chinese, Japanese and, now, Korean. Anything but Malay.

Not that it is a bad thing, though, because some attention to one whose self-esteem has been on an all-time low these days is good for the, errr, self-esteem.

4 Comments:

[[ Anonymous Anonymous ]]
Friday, September 29, 2006 11:31:00 am  

haha!


[[ Anonymous Anonymous ]]
Friday, September 29, 2006 11:27:00 pm  

Funny horrr?! -_-


[[ Anonymous Anonymous ]]
Wednesday, October 04, 2006 3:22:00 pm  

koreans are supposed to be the better looking asians :)


[[ Blogger Irdawathy Anuar ]]
Friday, October 06, 2006 1:46:00 pm  

Oh reaaallyyy? Whyyy, thank you then for making my day. By any chance, are you that stranger who thought I was Korean?


Post a Comment

<< Home

[[DISCLAIMER]]

My writings are not an exhaustive representation of the person I am. It is just a part of me that I share with the world. My private self is known only to those who know...


[[PREVIOUS POSTS]]

In Our Hearts, You Are Still Here
You Saw What Nobody Could See
Confidence Booster
My Perfect Imperfection
Caught In The Middle
After All The Rain, You'll See The Sun Come Out Again
Jaded
Hush Now
Known Fact #1
Because They Lied


[[LINKS]]

Blogger
Main

Copyright Irdawathy Anuar
All rights reserved