.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
-->      Rock's Baby;   the backup blog     

Thursday, March 15, 2007

[[ Bring Me Back Those Times ]]


Screw retail therapy. It is only temporary and burns a hole in your bank account.

Screw food therapy. It is just as temporary and not only does it burn a hole in your bank account; it also causes unnecessary ailments and fats to yourself.

Screw any form of therapy because it usually means money and running from one place to another.

And I do not have time to be rushing all over Singapore. Because someone once commented that she has to book me at least a month in advance to ensure a slot in my, quote, ever-busy schedule, unquote.

As exaggerated as that may seem, I realised that there may actually be some truth to what she had claimed. My calendar is so filled with after-work commitments these days, it is no longer funny. Not least because I hardly have time for family and friends now.

I long for a day in which I can actually hang out with a group of family and/or friends and get caught up in our world without worrying that I have to be somewhere else by a certain time. Now that, my friends, would be the ultimate bliss. Because, that way, I can say for sure that we caught up on everything (and then some) that has been going on with each other since our last meeting. Only then will I be completely satiated and relaxed.

Any takers?

2 Comments:

[[ Anonymous Anonymous ]]
Friday, March 16, 2007 12:28:00 pm  

the right question now should be.. "any space in my schedule?" THEN can ask whether got any takers! :p


[[ Blogger Irdawathy Anuar ]]
Friday, March 16, 2007 12:55:00 pm  

-_-

Stop exaggerating, Ms Aimee Ling!


Post a Comment

<< Home

[[DISCLAIMER]]

My writings are not an exhaustive representation of the person I am. It is just a part of me that I share with the world. My private self is known only to those who know...


[[PREVIOUS POSTS]]

Why, Hell-Oh There
Wishlist 2007
Because You're Special
Quarter-Centurian
A Day In The Life Of Being Me
In Our Hearts, You Are Still Here
You Saw What Nobody Could See
Confidence Booster
My Perfect Imperfection
Caught In The Middle


[[LINKS]]

Blogger
Main

Copyright Irdawathy Anuar
All rights reserved